Dr Ronaye Calvert and Bindi Heit from LIVE Treatment Concierge Services discuss addiction, loss and recovery: one size doesn't fit all and it shouldn't - Part 1:
- Why this episode is so important today during National Recovery Month (September)
- The definition of addiction - its purpose - its void and underlying issues
- One size doesn't fit all and why
- Is addiction curable and can you have a propensity biologically to become addicted?
- Shame and secrecy has no place in addiction
- What to do if you find yourself thinking you may be addicted
Songs - Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park, Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins and Sober by Pink
Listen via Spotify playlist - GET REAL with Dr Ronaye
Meditation - Let go of limiting beliefs
This podcast is brought to you by Ethical Change Agency.