Dr Ronaye Calvert and Bindi Heit from LIVE Treatment Concierge Services discuss -
- The importance of apologizing without humiliation and how it strengthens trust in yourself and others
- Own your mistakes, they are your lessons - nobody is perfect
- Forgiveness doesn't mean it never happened - it means you can move on
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die (Buddha)
- Know and understand you are not always right and that is ok
- Put yourself in the other person's shoes - what would you expect or do differently?
Songs - All apologies by Nirvana and Sorry by Justin Bieber
Listen via Spotify playlist - GET REAL with Dr Ronaye
Meditation - Forgiveness
This podcast is brought to you by Ethical Change Agency.